This document is provided to provide clarity on our ethics of working.
The information here relates to all the services provided by Luminous Limited, including the services by Naked Recovery Online (www.nakedrecoveryonline.com), Naked Marriage Online (www.nakedmarriageonline.com) and Naked Divorce (www.nakeddivorce.com).
What does the Naked Divorce Team stand for?
What do we do?
Naked Divorce provides real-time rapid solutions to the life crises which develop out of divorce. Our Solutions include real-time online programs, rapid transformation retreats and real-time online coaching programs across the whole divorce journey.
The scope of practice within Naked Divorce is COACHING. Naked Divorce provides coaching support and not psychiatric or psychotherapy support. If there are requirements you have that are beyond our scope of practice, then please seek support from a Qualified psychiatric mental health professional. You agree and understand to KEEP YOURSELF SAFE. Please note the Warnings and DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN OUR COACHING PROGRAMS if you are concerned about these areas in any way. If you started a program with us and became concerned about your own mental health and safety, please contact our team immediately and we will issue a full refund so you may seek the support of a qualified mental health professional.
What is our Mission?
Our mission is to revolutionise the time-to-heal from emotional traumas to empower everyone to move forward faster. We achieve this by providing effective transformational programs with around-the-clock coaching support on tap. We are known for leaving our customers released from their suffering so they are free to begin living their new lives.
What is our Purpose?
We believe that many issues people experience in life have their source in undiagnosed and unprocessed trauma. By finding out what that trauma is and transforming it with our coaching practices, we unlock our true potential as well as our ability to have wonderful relationships in our lives. In addition to empowering people to heal from their past, we aim to inspire more people to stop the cycle of trauma within their families, so the buck stops with them. Our vision is that everyone takes personal responsibility for healing their lives so they have a net positive impact on the rest of the world.
“If You Don’t Heal What Hurt You, You’ll Bleed on People Who Didn’t Cut You.” – Unknown.
Our purpose for being on this planet is to help other people transform their lives and experience a complete magical turnaround. Our mission is that we are masterful coaches and facilitators of profound transformation and turnaround for people, and our dream is to develop the world’s Number 1 service in Divorce transformation and authority in the management of divorce trauma and transformation. What’s really important to us is to make a difference to others and we are not afraid to get in the trenches with our clients to make this difference.
What is our Approach?
The approach we will follow is that of private detectives who are out to solve a crime or a puzzle. We are going to gather evidence, assess it and get to a place of understanding of all of the facts. We see ourselves as forensic coaches working on the puzzle of solving the issues together with our clients in the trenches and not on some high-fallooting pedestal away from people. We are right there with our clients helping them to face every aspect of what they deal with. By the time our work is done, most of our clients are experts on self compassion, self coaching as well as methods and techniques in getting out of a funk themselves and will totally understand everything to do with their marriage/ what went wrong and what caused their divorce.
Traditional therapeutic solutions out there involve a great deal of time, are unstructured or fluffy, and don’t promise results. So many of our clients got previously stuck in years of therapy or counseling reliving their past, and not recovering at all. The false belief that it takes time to heal emotional wounds is perpetuated by the very people who are supposed to be helping you. And so many people feel disillusioned that there is no road-map for moving through the trauma of divorce effortlessly.
Naked Divorce exists to change all that and give people hope and a clear proven structured step-by-step coaching program to recover in 7 days-10 days (Haven) 21 days (Emotional Freedom) or 3 months (Mentoring), depending on what program the client chooses to be on, with the support of highly experienced and trained Divorce Coaches/ Angels. The simple fact is, with the tools and techniques available today, and with the right structured approach and support, recovery takes days or weeks – not years. And it’s a tragedy that people suffering great breakup pain don’t know this. And so we’re on a mission to create a movement that helps tens of thousands of people around the world recover from the emotional trauma of divorce using our RAPID INTERVENTION PERTURBATION TECHNIQUES. Our programs have been developed using proven trauma techniques that have been in existence for over 100 years as well as a breakthrough new scientific approach giving individuals access to those techniques in the comfort of their own home.
Over 97% Success Rate
We believe the 97% success record of our system says it all. And we refine and improve it all the time. The customised programs can be completed online or with the assistance of a virtual Divorce Coach and take as little as 7-21 days to heal and give people a new life.
Endorsed by trauma experts and psychologists worldwide, users have their own treatment tailored program which includes videos, daily checklists, daily exercises, downloads, diet, fitness and graduated trackable steps so there is absolute clarity on what is to be done to heal.
Our guiding principles are the compass by which we direct our coaching
Coaching is our essence. It’s where we learn, evolve, love and dance with life.
When we’re all old and grey and sitting in our rocking chairs, we want to be able to look back and be really proud of the business we all helped to create. We think the best way of achieving this is by living the values that are closest to our hearts. Our core values reflect what we are, how we do things, and where we increasingly want to be.
- Forensic – We are seriously forensic so we wind up knowing you better than you know yourself so we can explain your own actions back to you. We believe that the devil is in the details, so we leave no stone un-turned in examining the nature of your issues in your life. We hunt for breakthroughs and that is part of why we have such a high success rate.
- Deeply Caring – We love our work. We love every journey that we take with every person. We profoundly love and honour our clients’ journeys and feel like the work that we do with people is sacred and that we are charged with jumping into the trenches with our clients, holding their hand and walking them out of whatever they’re dealing with.
- Dedicated – We have a total commitment to making a difference and we don’t quit till we get the transformational results we signed up to deliver.
- Courageous – We take risks. We try new things. We take action. We are not afraid to hear people’s stories. We lean in and do whatever it takes to support our clients to have breakthroughs. We are courageous. We get in the mud with people and walk with them, supporting them to become courageous too.
- Integrous – It’s not just about being straight trustworthy and true to our word. Integrity is a commitment. We have nothing to hide and we leave no stone uncovered. We don’t tolerate incompleteness. Nothing can shake us. We believe you’ll see our values shine through in everything we do. And we greatly value the chance you’re giving us to help and guide you through your pain to a fresh new and happy life. Integrity underlines our commitment and everything that we do. It’s not a moral commitment: it’s a total commitment to getting you back to feeling whole and complete once more.
- Compassionate – We see compassion as 2 sides of the coin. There is the empathic, kind and caring compassion which acts like a big hug and then there is the tough-love compassion which is like a swift kick up the ass. Both ultimately are coming from a place of love and great care but we are not afraid to display Ruthless Compassion if it’s needed to help you achieve breakthroughs. It’s a slightly weird term but we are ruthless in our pursuit of compassion for self and others. We care very deeply about our clients getting the results they pay for. As a result, we are not afraid to tell you what you don’t want to hear if it helps you. We will not waste your time in years of therapy. We are here to help you get results fast. This takes a true partnership where we get into your life in a way no one else has before. This ensures we make a massive difference to your life which you will never get over. We are your very best friend you’ve ever had and are not afraid to do what it takes to help you produce the results you want in your life. We are therefore honest with you and do so with loving kindness and total dedication.
1: Always conduct ourselves to the highest levels of ethics, integrity, accountability and responsibility.
2:Treat all clients and potential clients with absolute dignity, confidentiality and respect as free and equal individuals.
3:Maintain the good reputation of coaching and counselling.
4: Comply with both the spirit and the letter of any agreements made with clients, potential clients, and professional colleagues.
5:Make commercial agreements with clients and potential clients that are fair and will respect all parties to such agreements.
6:Represent true levels of status, title, competence and experience in order not to mislead, misrepresent or defraud.
7:Clearly state to clients and potential clients, the terms of any commercial agreement.
8:Make no unrealistic claims or implications of the services provided.
9:Obtain permission from any client or potential client before releasing their names as referees.
10:Respect the absolute rights of clients’ confidentiality except as expressly permitted by the client or potential client in writing or as required by law.
11:Recommend different coaches or resources when these will be more appropriate to the clients’ needs.
12:Do not offer professional information or advice that you know to be confidential, misleading or where the accuracy is beyond your competence to assess.
13:Avoid coaching minors (people who have not yet had their 18th birthday) without the express written consent of parent, guardian or teacher as appropriate.
14:Comply with all laws and by-laws of the United Kingdom. All Coaching services are governed by the laws and by-laws of the United Kingdom.
15:Ensure that all advertisements and promotional materials, whether verbal or written, are legal, decent, truthful, honest and in compliance with the requirements of the United Kingdom Advertising Standards Authority.
16:Make a copy of this Code freely available to clients if they request it.
Last updated: 31 August 2021