How do I know if divorce is for me?
Deciding to divorce is a massive choice to make. Getting married is the biggest commitment you have ever made so choosing to undo that is not something to be taken lightly. We have sessions available to help you get clear on whether divorce is the right decision for you. We believe in people doing everything they can to save their marriage and in evaluating whether divorce is for you or not, you have the option to do the Naked Marriage SPARK marriage program to work with your partner to see if your marriage is salvageable. In many cases, we find that it can be.
If however, your relationship has crossed the RELATIONSHIP RIFT, there is not much anyone can do to stop that train. Figuring out if your marriage is save-able, book a Divorce Assessment call with Naked Divorce to help you assess the situation. There are 5 areas that need to be assessed across the 5 C’s:
- Contemplate – each individual’s ability to fully know themselves and own their own stuff. If each person is willing to work on this, that’s a good thing
- Comprehend – each individual’s ability to understand and accept the strengths and weaknesses of the other. Unwillingness to accept each other is a big red flag
- Commit – The extent to which both people have both feet in, don’t leave, stay the course and stay in the game
- Communicate – The way you communicate – whether you engage in harsh startups, flooding, criticism, contempt, defensiveness or stonewalling can be a death knell to your relationships. We can tell within 5 minutes of talking to a couple if they will divorce or not…
- Court – Evaluating as a couple how much you both prioritize the relationship, woo and create desire between each other…
We can tell within an hour if your relationship is saveable and give you options. If however, your divorce looks like it’s going ahead, we can help you project manage the steps and help you negotiate your outcomes to minimise costs and impact. We have over a decade’s experience in helping people get the best outcomes, often saving them thousands if not millions each year.